Publishing content onto other platforms and websites:
All content posted on My Ballito is copyright to the owners of such content, should you wish to share or syndicate any content from the My Ballito website please ensure that you follow our important guidelines below:
- News Articles – You may only publish the title and starting paragraph onto any other platform, for the full article you must provide a link directly to the My Ballito website. please see below link structures.
- Local Events – You may publish the entire event information, flyers and artworks but must include a link at the bottom of your aticle, please see below link structures.
- Articles – My Ballito has a number of articles that are written by My Ballito authors and local contributors, when publishing such content elsewhere you may only include the title and the starting paragraph of the article, for the full article you must provide a link directly to the My Ballito website. please see below link structures.
- Directory & Quick Find – You may not re publish any directory or quick find content onto any other platform, should you wish to make reference to any of our content placed here please link directly to the My Ballito page concerned.
- Social Networks – No content may be published on any platform, only sharing abilities provided by the social network may be used.
For any other media and press related queries, suggestions or similar please make use of our contact form, follow the link below.
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”http://myballito.co.za/contact/” ]Contact us[/button]