PHOTOS: Gateway is on fire – burning as we speak

News Guy
June 22, 2016
947 Shares 819 Views

[ads1]

Gateway, Theatre of Shopping in Umhlanga Rocks is on fire.  A fire erupted a few minutes ago in the vicinity of the Cinema.

It is currently unclear how serious the fire is.  We are posting photos of the fire taken a few minutes ago by MyBallito readers.

This is a developing story.  More information will be published as we receive it.

 

Photo supplied by Ajith Gareeb

Photo supplied by Ajith Gareeb

[ads1]

Photo supplied by MyBallito reader

Photo supplied by MyBallito reader

[ads1]

Comments

You may be interested

Female pedestrian left critical in collision
Ballito News
7 shares852 views
Ballito News
7 shares852 views

Female pedestrian left critical in collision

Administrator - Apr 16, 2018

A woman, believed to be in her 20s, was left critically injured when she was knocked over by a light…

Taxi accident leaves 14 injured on N2
Ballito News
5 shares1,029 views
Ballito News
5 shares1,029 views

Taxi accident leaves 14 injured on N2

Administrator - Mar 26, 2018

At approximately 14h30 yesterday afternoon, IPSS Medical responded to reports of a taxi accident on the N2 before Nyoni. Upon…

43 year-old female falls from third storey apartment balcony
Ballito News
3 shares965 views
Ballito News
3 shares965 views

43 year-old female falls from third storey apartment balcony

Administrator - Mar 19, 2018

A 43 year-old female has fallen from her third storey apartment balcony in Sheffield this afternoon. The patient sustained critical…

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload the CAPTCHA.